EPIK Program

Graduated, English-speaking students with a bachelor’s degree may apply for the EPIK program. This program places applicants at one of the various public schools across the country to teach English to Korean students. 

TALK Program

Third year or higher students pursuing a bachelor’s degree, and a citizen of an English-speaking country, may apply. This program places applicants with a teacher at a rural public school to teach English to Korean students.