Congratulations to the 2020 graduates!
Student Organization of Second Language Acquisition and Pedagogy
SOSLAP is the Student Organization of Second Language Acquisition and Pedagogy at Michigan State University. This student-run group organizes social activities and meetings, discussions with professors, and mentor each other through the graduate program. The group maintains a Facebook page. The group also supports the MSU Working Papers in Second Language Studies. Click on the SOSLAP Webpage and the Working Papers’ Webpage to read more.
Current TESOL Students:
- Bauman, Sierra email@example.com
- Brown, Danielle firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clayton, Beth email@example.com
- Ho, Trang firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liu, Sam email@example.com
- Lizan, Anthony firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lubbers, Zachary email@example.com
- Maxi, Cara firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mutashobya, Abdul email@example.com
- Nguyen, Zoe firstname.lastname@example.org
- O’Brien, Keelyn email@example.com
- Olander, Nicole firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ran, Su email@example.com
- Sirna, Sarah firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zulick, Bethany email@example.com
Our Alumni Profiles page features selected alumni discussing their experiences during the M.A. program.